Manali (Himachal Pradesh) is one of the most popular tourist desinations in India. Manali is 50 KMs from Rohtag Pass (13050 ft) and is the beginning of route going to Ladakh region. Tourists from all over the world visit Manali and usually in season or weekends it’s very crowded.
Day 1: Stay at hotel in Manali area and visit the local attractions (Hadimba Temple, Mall Road etc).
Day 2: Visit the popular Rohtag Pass or until it’s permitted to go because of snow in a shared vehicle. Stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 3: Visit Solang Valley and Vashisht Baths in private TAXI. Stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 4: Spend easy time at hotel and visit other local attarctions. Start the return journey for your place
Drop at Volvo bus to Delhi OR at your location in the TAXI based on your requirements and travel package.
- Delhi Manali return Volvo tickets OR pick up from Bhuntar Airport in TAXI.
- All Nights stay at a decent hotel in Manali.
- Day Trip to Rohtang Pass on a shared vehicle.
- Travel in a TAXI to visit all other places mentioned in itinerary.
- All meals
- Any other expenses not mentioned in inclusions
If you want to customize your package like
- Change in itinerary plans
- Increasing/Decreasing the trip duration
- Hiring Bikes etc
- Or What ever you want
Please contact us and we shall customize the trip as per your needs. If there is be extra cost for customization or adding top ups you will be asked to pay the additional amount. In case of reduction in cost as a result of customization we shall pay you back the amount.