This trip is most suitable for people who want to enjoy some quite time in the lap of mountains, enjoy the best food options and visit the Temples of Chamunda and Tibetan spirtual leader Dalai Lama.
Day 1: Stay at a hotel in Mcleod Ganj area and visit the local attractions (Local Market, Bhagsu Temple and Water Fall etc).
Day 2: After breakfast start for the famous Chamunda Temple in TAXI. Visit the Chamunda temple then have lunch at Chamunda or on the way back to Dharamshala. In Dharamshala visit the Dharamshala cricket stadium and park developed in memories of war martyrs. Then return to Mcleod Ganj and road around local market in evening. Stay at a hotel in Mcleod Ganj area.
Day 3: Spend some easy time at hotel and then visit other local attractions at Mcleod Ganj (Dalai Lama Temple, Lake etc..).
Drop at Volvo bus to Delhi OR at Pathankot railway station in the TAXI based on you requirements and travel package.
- Delhi Dharamshala return Volvo tickets OR pick up from Pathankot railway station in taxi.
- Night 1 and 2 stay at a decent hotel in Mcleod Ganj.
- Travel in a TAXI to visit all the places mentioned in itinerary.
- All meals
- Any other expenses not mentioned in inclusions
If you want to customize your package like
- Change in itinerary plans
- Increasing/Decreasing the trip duration
- Hiring Bikes etc
- Or What ever you want
Please contact us and we shall customize the trip as per your needs. If there is be extra cost for customization or adding top ups you will be asked to pay the additional amount. In case of reduction in cost as a result of customization we shall pay you back the amount.